Joe Huff and Bridget Hilton’s transformational workshop takes attendees through a powerful and entertaining half day focused on all the ways companies, teams and leaders can unlock powerful results and untapped human potential by learning how to identify and prioritize investing in fulfilling experiences.
Told through engaging real life experiences and backed by science, their stories energize, inspire, and provide the tools and habits necessary for attendees to learn how to find peak inspiration, build deeper and more meaningful connections with their teams and co-workers, overcome burnout, optimize individual and team performance, and cultivate strong feelings of fulfillment, community, belonging and wellbeing.
Joe and Bridget’s interactive workshop creates inspiration through action.
This session starts with an introduction to the concept of experiential wealth and how and why changing the way we measure “wealth” leads to both a richer life experience for individuals and a bottom line impact on the success of the businesses those individuals are a part of.
The second part of the workshop takes the attendees through the Treasure Map exercise from the Experiential Billionaire book. The exercise is designed to help attendees find and rediscover their most important dreams and goals and then cultivate the urgency and agency needed to plan and achieve them.
In the final part of the workshop, they provide the tools necessary to help attendees collaborate and help each other succeed at their goals and share in the experience and accomplishment. This cultivates the deep feelings of connection and belonging that unlock the full potential of our shared life experiences.
By helping teams, individuals and groups of all sizes achieve those goals and shared experiences, the results help fuel motivation and creativity, enhance and deepen relationships, and allow careers, teams, business and community at large to thrive.
What Your Team Will Learn
Learning how to invest in experiences can change everything. Investing in experiences has a bottom line impact on creativity, productivity, relationships, health, happiness, career growth, collaboration, and the overall success of businesses as a whole. By attending the Treasure Maps workshop, attendees can expect to:
- Find, rediscover, visualize, and execute on important goals and dreams
- Develop and maintain strong feelings of accomplishment and belonging
- Improve and build long lasting relationships and collaborations
- Cultivate stronger feelings of determination and commitment
- Find greater inspiration, motivation and determination through action
- Learn how to stop procrastinating and turn “someday” into today.
What Attendees Will Leave With
- The steps and value of identifying, visualizing and executing the right goals
- Accountability systems and how to optimize for the greatest results
- The motivation and ability to find everyday treasures and create daily enrichment, personally and professionally
- Tools and habits to implement immediately
- PDF's of actionable and thought provoking exercises to break down the barriers that arise when creating more fulfilling personal and professional lives
- Optional Treasure Maps card deck or Experiential Billionaire book to continue their goal journey after the event
About Bridget Hilton
Bridget Hilton creates tools to help teams and leaders connect in the workplace through rich experiences and shared goals. Her keynote helps Fortune 500 companies navigate topics of mental health and wellness, burnout, employee belonging and connection, inspiration, motivation, and goal setting. Her book Experiential Billionaire and card deck Treasure Maps is out now. She is located in Los Angeles, CA and is booking keynotes and workshops worldwide now.