Backed by research and told through engaging real world stories and anecdotes, Bridget gives individuals, teams, and communities the actionable tools to navigate the path of a life rich in experiences, expand their time, and reduce end of life regrets.
"Make Someday Today" has inspired thousands to not only change their mindsets to thinking of experiences as the real wealth of life, but to follow and achieve their dreams.
- Renewed urgency on achieving personal and professional goals
- A lasting mindset shift from living 'someday' to living today
- Compelling science, research and personal stories on how investing in experiences can have a bottom line impact in creativity, productivity, relationships, and career growth
- Actionable and thought provoking exercises to break down the barriers that arise when creating a more fulfilling personal and work life
We'll respond within 24 hours
Fill out the contact form below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Then we'll have an exploratory call. We will then send all relevant materials and paperwork.
- Inspiration & Motivation
- Goal Setting & Striving
- Health, Happiness & Wellness
- Leadership & Culture
- Overcoming Adversity
- ...and more!
- Real Estate
- ...and more!
Inspired, motivated, ready to build deeper relationships with their coworkers and others in their life.
No. The objective of the keynote is to ensure those who hear it are inspired to integrate and achieve personal and professional goals in their life with increased urgency.
The Experiential Billionaire card decks are a great way to keep the inspiration going after the event, and can be arranged to be signed before or during the event. Her book will be released September 12, 2023 and will be available as an add on then.
Media Kit, Bio, Rate Card, MC Intro, Value Proposition, and A/V Requirements