Joe Huff and Bridget Hilton’s transformational workshop takes attendees through a powerful and entertaining 60 minutes focused on all the ways companies, teams and leaders can unlock powerful results and untapped human potential by learning how to identify and prioritize investing in fulfilling experiences.
Told through engaging real life experiences and backed by science, their stories energize, inspire, and provide the tools and habits necessary for attendees to learn how to find peak inspiration, build deeper and more meaningful connections with their teams and co-workers, overcome burnout, optimize individual and team performance, and cultivate strong feelings of fulfillment, community, belonging and wellbeing.
What Your Team Will Learn
- How to find, rediscover, visualize, and execute on important goals and dreams
- Develop and maintain strong feelings of accomplishment and belonging
- Improve and build long lasting relationships and collaborations
- Find greater inspiration, motivation and determination through action
Joe and Bridget’s 60 minute interactive workshop creates inspiration through action.
This session starts with an introduction to the concept of experiential wealth and how and why changing the way we measure “wealth” leads to both a richer life experience for individuals and a bottom line impact on the success of the businesses those individuals are a part of.
The second part of the workshop takes the attendees through the Treasure Map exercise from the Experiential Billionaire book. The exercise is designed to help attendees find and rediscover their most important dreams and goals and then cultivate the urgency and agency needed to plan and achieve them.
In the final part of the workshop, they provide the tools necessary to help attendees collaborate and help each other succeed at their goals and share in the experience and accomplishment. This cultivates the deep feelings of connection and belonging that unlock the full potential of our shared life experiences.
By helping teams, individuals and groups of all sizes achieve those goals and shared experiences, the results help fuel motivation and creativity, enhance and deepen relationships, and allow careers, teams, business and community at large to thrive.
Inspiring Teams at
What Attendees Leave With
- The steps and value of identifying, visualizing and executing the right goals
- Accountability systems and how to optimize for the greatest results
- PDF's of actionable and thought provoking exercises to break down the barriers that arise when creating more fulfilling personal and professional lives
- Optional Treasure Maps card deck or Experiential Billionaire book to continue their goal journey after the event
Problem & Solution
- The job market continues to boom, with millions of workers still leaving their jobs each month despite talk of a slowing economy and recession. Also booming, according to recent Gallup polling, worker disengagement and unhappiness.
- This is not just an HR issue but a bottom line one as well: business units with engaged workers have 23% higher profit, while employees who are not engaged cost the world $7.8 trillion in lost productivity, equal to 11% of global GDP.
- Sixty percent of people reported being emotionally detached at work and 19% as being miserable. Only 33% reported feeling engaged — and that is even lower than 2020.
- Treasure Maps workshop has been proven to help employees feel more engaged. Afterward, employees develop and maintain strong feelings of accomplishment and belonging. By helping teams, individuals and groups of all sizes achieve goals and shared experiences, the results help fuel motivation and creativity, enhance and deepen relationships, and allow careers, teams, business and community at large to thrive.
Contact Us For a Workshop
We'll respond within 24 hours