CONVERSATION HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS EPISODE
- Why we need to be constantly reminded to invest in experiences, and what’s at stake if we don’t
- How to live an experientially rich life after you've already lived A LOT of life
- How to understand and define our IDEAL SELF
- How to tune out what doesn't matter and tune in to what does
- The Mori Memento Chart and its simple power to help you create a more meaningful life
Today, they are also the co-founders of LSTN, the world's first inspirational electronics company. After seeing a viral video of someone hearing her own voice for the first time, co-founders Bridget Hilton and Joe Huff decided to focus their efforts on creating change through the power of sound & music, and make this incredible moment a reality for others around the globe.
Since 2012, LSTN has traveled to help more than 50,000 people receive hearing aids through the proceeds from their headphones, earbuds and speakers with non-profit partner, Starkey Hearing Foundation. Access to hearing has improved the lives of these individuals, their families and communities and has since created a positive ripple effect with millions of people around the world.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
About Bridget Hilton
Bridget Hilton creates tools to help teams and leaders connect in the workplace through rich experiences and shared goals. Her keynote helps Fortune 500 companies navigate topics of mental health and wellness, burnout, employee belonging and connection, inspiration, motivation, and goal setting. Her book Experiential Billionaire and card deck Treasure Maps is out now. She is located in Los Angeles, CA and is booking keynotes and workshops worldwide now.